Glass Treatment Rain Repellant
1. Thoroughly clean and dry the glass.
2. Hold the applicator between the thumb and fingers with the pad down and level over the windshield. Squeeze the wings together until a popping sound is heard and liquid is released onto the pad. Use immediately.
3. Wipe the soft pad of the applicator over the glass up and down, then side to side to ensure the glass is well covered. Avoid painted surfaces. Remove liquid from non-glass surfaces with a dry paper towel.
4. Wipe the glass with a clean dry paper towl immediately after applying to the entire windshield. Failure to wipe immediately may cause hazing that requires additional buffing with a dry paper towel.
- Do not allow to air dry.
- When applying to large surface areas treat and dry one half at a time.
- Do not apply in temperatures colder than 50F or hotter than 90F, or in excessively humid conditions.
- Once applied the glass treatment can be reapplied as needed.
- Cleaning with ordinary glass cleaners will not affect product durability.
- Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection and face protection when applying.
- Use only outdoors and avoid breathing mist or vapor.
- If the product gets on your skin wash with plenty of water.
- If inhaled move to a fresh air environment.
- Contact a poison center or doctor if you are feeling unwell.
www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. State of California Proposition 65.