Learn how to install a deck lid spoiler on the new 8th generation Civic sedan. You will be surprised just how easy it is to install this accessory. The spoiler even comes with heavy duty springs to compensate for the added weight.
This Honda deflector helps deflect dirt, insects and minor road debris to help protect the finish on the Civic’s hood. In this episode we show you how to install this must have item.
Learn the installation procedure for upgrading your Civic with a trunk lid insulator. The insulator kit we provide includes all the parts required to upgrade your bare metal trunk lid with the insulator liner from the EX model. Not only does this kit give your vehicle a nice finished look, it also provides some additional sound dampening as well. The parts included in this kit are 2 hinge garnish covers, installation clips and the trunk insulator liner. The featured music artist for this episode is Exise.
We transform our Civic Si with the HFP package from Honda. From this video you will get an idea what is involved to install the complete package including the full underbody spoiler kit, suspension, muffler, and 18 inch wheels. The featured music artist for this episode is Rip Roarin. Enjoy!
• The system accepts up to three transmitters. The transmitter codes are stored in a stacking-type memory. If a fourth transmitter code is programmed, the code for the first transmitter is erased.
• Entering the programming mode cancels all learned transmitter codes, so none of the previously programmed transmitters will work. You must reprogram all of the transmitters once you are in the programming mode.
• You must complete steps 1–6 within 4 seconds of the previous step to keep the system from exiting the programming mode.
Programming the Transmitter
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
2. Press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on one of the transmitters. (An unprogrammed transmitter can be used for this step.)
3. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
4. Repeat steps 1, 2, and 3 two more times using the same transmitter used in step 2.
5. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
6. Press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on the same transmitter. Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm that the system is in programming mode.
7. Within 10 seconds, press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on each transmitter. Make sure the power door locks cycle after you press each transmitter button to confirm that the system accepted the transmitter’s code.
8. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0) to exit the programming mode.
Ordering a Transmitter
You may order direct from College Hills Honda. Simply call 1-888-244-6632 and ask for Internet Parts.
Batteries for the Transmitter
The battery number is CR2025. Each transmitter uses one battery.