It is time to start cranking out the Accord podcasts! First up we feature the installation of an item that no Accord sedan should be without.
Learn the installation steps to add fog lights to a 06-07 Accord sedan. Fog lights provide sporty styling and aid visibility in adverse weather conditions. Precision optics will provide a highly controlled light pattern to enhance your visibility in dense fog, rain or snow. The special housing is resistant to water, impact and corrosion and the integrated design gives a factory-installed appearance. Plug-in connectors require no wire splicing or cutting for reliability and ease of installation.
Splash guards are very important for any vehicle. Honda’s Genuine splash guards are custom-fitted in the wheel wells to blend in with the vehicle design. No drilling is required to install. They are manufactured from injection-molded thermoplastic which will provide superior strength and durability, whatever the outside temperature. The featured musical artist for this podcast is Flux.
In this episode you will see the procedures for installing a spoiler on an 06-07 Accord. The video shows the required steps on the left side of the vehicle. Simply perform the same work on the right side of the trunk lid to complete the installation. Please refer to our accessory store for a PDF version of the Honda instructions.
• The system accepts up to three transmitters. The transmitter codes are stored in a stacking-type memory. If a fourth transmitter code is programmed, the code for the first transmitter is erased.
• Entering the programming mode cancels all learned transmitter codes, so none of the previously programmed transmitters will work. You must
reprogram all of the transmitters once you are in the programming mode.
• You must complete steps 1–6 within 4 seconds of the previous step to keep the system from exiting the programming mode.
Programming the Transmitter
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
2. Press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on one of the transmitters. (An unprogrammed transmitter can be used for this step.)
3. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
4. Repeat steps 1, 2, and 3 two more times using the same transmitter used in step 2.
5. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
6. Press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on the same transmitter. Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm that the system is in programming mode.
7. Within 10 seconds, press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on each transmitter. Make sure the power door locks cycle after you press each transmitter button to confirm that the system accepted the
8. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0) to exit the
Ordering a Transmitter
You may order direct from College Hills Honda. Simply call 1-888-244-6632 and ask for Internet Parts.
Batteries for the Transmitter
The battery number is CR2025. Each transmitter uses one battery.