• The system accepts up to four transmitters.
• Entering the programming mode cancels all learned transmitter codes,
so none of the previously programmed transmitters will work. You must
reprogram all the transmitters once you’re in the programming mode.
Programming the Transmitter
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
2. Press and hold the Valet-Disarm button on the radio (between the AM/FM and CD/TAPE buttons) to enter the programming mode. (Continue to hold the button during this procedure, or programming will be cancelled.) Check that the power door locks cycle to confirm that you’re in the programming mode.
3. Within 5 seconds, press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on the transmitter. Check that the power door locks cycle to confirm that the code was accepted.
4. Within 10 seconds, press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on each of the remaining transmitters.
5. After all the transmitters have been programmed, release the Valet-Disarm button to exit programming mode.
Ordering a Transmitter
You may order direct from College Hills Honda. Simply call 1-888-244-6632 and ask for Internet Parts.
Batteries for the Transmitter
The battery number is CR2025. Each transmitter uses one battery.