• The system accepts up to three transmitters. The transmitter codes are stored in a stacking-type memory. If a fourth transmitter code is programmed, the code for the first transmitter is erased.
• Entering the programming mode cancels all learned transmitter codes, so none of the previously programmed transmitters will work. You must reprogram all of the transmitters once you are in the programming mode.
• You must complete steps 1–6 within 4 seconds of the previous step to keep the system from exiting the programming mode.
Programming the Transmitter
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
2. Press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on one of the transmitters. (An unprogrammed transmitter can be used for this step.)
3. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
4. Repeat steps 1, 2, and 3 two more times using the same transmitter used in step 2.
5. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
6. Press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on the same transmitter. Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm that the system is in programming mode.
7. Within 10 seconds, press the “Lock” or “Unlock” button on each transmitter. Make sure the power door locks cycle after you press each transmitter button to confirm that the system accepted the transmitter’s code.
8. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0) to exit the programming mode.
Ordering a Transmitter
You may order direct from College Hills Honda. Simply call 1-888-244-6632 and ask for Internet Parts.
Batteries for the Transmitter
The battery number is CR2025. Each transmitter uses one battery.
This Honda deflector helps deflect dirt, insects and minor road debris to help protect the finish on the Civic’s hood. In this episode we show you how to install this must have item.
A buildup of road film, oil, or grease on the windshield or the wiper blades can cause the wiper blades to smear, streak, or chatter when being used. Normally wiper blades are good for about 6 months but if you are experiencing these symptoms you may want to try the following.
• Use Glass Cleaner to thoroughly clean the windshield removing anything that might be stuck to the glass. Windshield washer fluid and rain alone will not remove pesky debris.
• Use Windshield Washer Concentrate Cleaner & Antifreeze straight from the bottle on a soft cloth to clean the wiper blades. Doing so will condition the blade rubber. If the wiper blades still smear, streak, or chatter then you may want to consider replacement.
Learn the installation procedure for upgrading your Civic with a trunk lid insulator. The insulator kit we provide includes all the parts required to upgrade your bare metal trunk lid with the insulator liner from the EX model. Not only does this kit give your vehicle a nice finished look, it also provides some additional sound dampening as well. The parts included in this kit are 2 hinge garnish covers, installation clips and the trunk insulator liner. The featured music artist for this episode is Exise.
Learn how to easily install Homelink into your 02-06 CR-V. The whole installation takes less than 5 minutes! Featured music artist for this episode is Dark Psychosis.