These procedures cover the 2013-2015 Accord, 2014 CR-V and 2015 Fit.
Before You Start
1. Make sure the vehicle is stopped and the vehicle is in neutral or park.
2. Make sure all the tires are the same size and type.
3. Set the tire pressures to the recommended cold inflation values listed on the driver’s door jam.
4. Turn the ignition on.
Calibration for 2013-2015 Accord (except Touring), 2014 CR-V and 2015 Fit
Press and hold the TPMS button underneath the left side of the dashboard until the Low Tire Pressure/TPMS indicator blinks twice. If the indicator does not blink, press and hold the button again. Calibration will complete after 20 minutes of cumulative driving at 30 to 60 mph.
Calibration for 2013-2015 Accord Touring, Hybrid, Plug-In
1. Using the display and steering wheel controls, select “Vehicle Settings”, then press the SEL/RESET button. TPMS Calibration will then come up.
2. Press SEL/RESET again. The display switches to setup where you can select either cancel or calibrate.
3. Select calibrate, the press the SEL/RESET button.
If successful you will see “Calibration Started”. If you see “Calibration Failed to Start”, repeat steps 2 and 3. Calibration will complete after 20 minutes of cumulative driving at 30 to 60 mph.
Calibration for 2014 Civic
1. Use the i-MID and steering wheel controls, press MENU and go to Vehicle Menu.
2. Select Customized Settings, then press the SOURCE button.
3. Select TPMS Calibration, then press the SOURCE button. The display switches to a customization screen where you can choose between Cancel or Initialize.
When calibration is complete you will see TPMS has been initialized followed by a return to the customization menu. If you see Unable to initialize TPMS, repeat steps 3 and 4. Calibration will complete after 20 minutes of cumulative driving at 30 to 60 mph.